Monday, October 27, 2008

for the beauty of the earth

I know that this may not have any direct relation to a specific scene or verse in the New Testament, but lately I have been so enchanted with the beauty of the world around me daily that I feel like I need to dedicate this post to the wonderful earth that Heavenly Father has created. Yes, there is a lot of ugly in the world, but heavens, there is so much pretty, much more than i can even begin to explain. this blog is meant to be dedicated to my beliefs and the things most dear to me - well, I believe in a loving Heavenly Father and not only do I hold Him dear, but His creations as well.

<><><><><>
Whenever I hear, the song of a bird
Or look at the blue, blue sky
Whenever I feel the rain on my face
Or the wind as it rushes by
Whenever I touch a velvet rose
Or walk by a lilac treeI'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heavenly Father created for me.
<><><><>
i feel closer to the divine...