Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Gospel of Joy

It's the end of another glorious BYU semester and the end of a chapter in my life. By this time next year I will be out in the mission field preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, a gospel whose message embodies all truth and is all love. How thankful I am that I have been able to strengthen my testimony of the Savior this semester in New Testament. I do not believe I have known Jesus Christ as well as I do now after this class where His life and the enviroment and circumstances of His life were put into context. He was indeed a man, but Jesus Christ is also our Savior, Redeemer, Mediator, the Prince of Peace, and is all good, all love, and embodies perfection.

How grateful I am for this Gospel that brings so much joy, peace, and happiness into my life.
:]