Wednesday, September 17, 2008

let your light so shine

As a semester long assignment for my Honors New Testament class each student has been asked to create a blog sharing our knowledge and personal insights on the New Testament, Christ, and, above all, our testimonies of the Gospel. I am thrilled to be able to have a part in this and help in my small way to teach those who are seeking for truth.

I am excited to be able to share the Gospel, the "good news," in such a potentially effective way (the Internet), and I hope this blog of mine help me to grow firmer in my testimony of the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ.

So, friends, come visit this, my blog, every now and again as this semester progresses (and hopefully beyond that as well), and if you perhaps like it then tell your friends to visit as well. I do not claim to be a scriptorian or prophetess or even a great source of knowledge on all that the Gospel has to offer, but despite my humble amount of knowledge I do know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true and I want to be able to share that truth with whoever I can in whatever way I can.

"yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God..." -Alma 29:9 (The Book of Mormon, p. 279)